Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm going to blog November shortly, but must just put up one photo from October.

Each year our church runs a "Crazy Colour Party" on 31 October. As the girls get older they go from attending the party, to helping run the games for it. You are supposed to dress your craziest, and most colourful. Here's how Elanor and Katie went this year.


Katie was stoked when she found those tights in my drawer. I haven't worn them any time recently - but I used to. I found her excess of mirth (ie, ROTFL) a bit offensive.

The tartan shoes were mine as well until she nicked them. I think they cost $2 in a bargin bin - too good to leave. She wears them on 'normal' days too, and her friends say they are 'awesome'. I think that's meant as a compliment.

The yellow tutu was Katie's. She is in yellow house at school, and she wanted me to make it for her one year for sports day. Every year she and her friends wear an odd assortment of yellow clothing - and it is a different theme each year.

The tutu had a second 'outing' recently. Sophie wore it in the Santa Parade, as a clown.

No comments: