Friday, February 9, 2007

Round the Bays

One of my new year's resolutions was to "exercise more". Given that I was starting from a reletively low base last year (not even as much walking as usual), this has been quite achievable so far. I've been going for a brisk walk every other day, and adding in a bit of jogging too.

I've decided to do the Round the Bays walk/run on the 18th. If you haven't seen it, go here. Bern is doing the "run" version and Sophie and I are doing the walk. Though, to achieve my time goal I'll need to put some jogging in too. It's a bit of a chore training round here though. Any direction we go in involves a stiff hill at some point - often just before getting home again! My 'brisk walk' today was down the hill to town - 35 minutes at lunchtime. The bus took care of the hill climb. :-)

No comments: