Friday, March 30, 2007

Beautiful day here


I don't know how I got the coloured underlining in yesterday's post. Certainly nothing I did on purpose.

Stunning, stunning day here today. I'm inside studying most of the time, but I do keep having to sit in the sun for a bit, or hang out washing, and otherwise enjoy it. I was reading about "Globalisation, Ethics and Mathematics Teaching" before lunch - and I understood some of it! Now just have to figure how to relate it to my own projects!!

I also caught a monarch butterfly that was trying to get out the high window in the kitchen. Hopefully it was less traumatised by the capture than by the predicament it was in to start with.

By the way, the (sometimes) random photos are mostly for the benefit of the Little Kids, should they happen to 'read' the blog from time to time. Makes it more interesting (to write and read) too.

No comments: