Monday, May 21, 2007

Lovely day here on Saturday

We had a beautiful day here on Saturday. Sophie and Elanor had netball; S, E and Rowena had music; mum, Katie and I went to "Hey George" for coffee (and cake - we don't usually do cake!); Bern is the coach for S's netball team and did lots of yelling from court side for both games (constructive of course!); and I did the grocery shopping with mum.

And that was just before lunch!

After lunch we went to Annie's, then took mum and dad to the airport. Such a pleasure to be out and about on such a calm, warm, autumn day.

And the morning tea was free because mum picked up a $10 note off the footpath (which I was about to step on)!

I also did Grant's 5-grid Sudoku for him which he brought back from a Melbourne paper. Great fun. Now I wonder where I can get those regularly......!

No comments: