Sunday, August 19, 2007

Exercise!

Speaking of exercise (the last post on the dance...), I have started jogging again.

I only ever jogged at the beginning of this year to prepare for the Round the Bays (see relevant posts). However, I did get fitter than I have been, and I quite enjoyed it. I also like the feeling of being a bit fit, rather than a bit blobby. Since the days have started getting lighter I though I'd fit in a few jogs (or brisk walks at least!!).

Now, motivation...
This is always a good question: what's going to motivate me to keep this (good habit, whatever it is) up?

I have bought a sheet of holographic smiley stickers - and when I do some exercise (like a run, or a longish walk, or DANCING!), I get to put a sticker in my diary!! Good one eh?

We'll see how this idea goes....

No comments: