Monday, December 24, 2007

End of year afternoon tea

I am seriously behind in blogging, having the circular problem of being so busy at this time of year doing interesting things that there doesn't seem time to blog them....! (Apologies to my regular reader.) But I'll try to have a little catch-up.

On Wednesday 12 December we had the end of year afternoon tea party for the little kids and families. It was a nice afternoon, so the children were able to get outside in the sandpit, and it was great to see all the families represented.

This was actually the week before my final week for the year, as Grace's family and also Carley (the programme manager) were going away early on holiday.

This end of year party is a good excuse to cut my Christmas cake. In fact, it's a good excuse to make sure I've got a Christmas cake done before Christmas! This year I used a new recipe of my Aunty Connie's, which I will post next.

No comments: