Monday, September 1, 2008

Spring into Spring Fashions

Actually, this isn't a fashion post. The title is a reference to a quote from the Terry Prachett book "Truckers", which Elanor and I have been reading. (It's about the life and times of 4" high nomes who live in a department story. And, yes, I spelt 'nomes' correctly!)

But it does feel 'spring-like' outside today. After a very wet Winter (with a few good days sprinkled through it), it is very welcome indeed to think that Spring/Summer is coming.

We have even had one or two sunny days in the sandpit at playgroup. (Although not all Grace's sand castles turn out.)

One downside of being in September is that it is that much closer to the dead line for my last assignment for the year. Oh yes, I still have those to think about!

I'm supposed to be working on the proposal for my thesis (which I'm planning on doing next year).

No comments: