Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day morning

I have mum and dad visiting for the week. My graduation for my Dip Teach (EC) is on Wednesday, so they have come up to attend that.

They arrived on an early flight yesterday, and after mass I took them out for brunch. I've been trying to use more of the vouchers from the Entertainment Book before it expires at the end of the month, so we got a discount. The cafe was Epic. We had bacon and eggs with toast ($9) and it was a good size. Dad had a cheesy beans dish for the same price. Coffee was $3 and OK - froth/milk ratio in the latte not quite right for my taste. But the price was good so no complaining.

Then we checked out the vege market on Willis St, which I haven't got around to visiting on a Sunday before. I think I will from now on though, as we got some lovely veges at very good prices.

No comments: