Thursday, April 10, 2008

One of my regular readers (Hi Mum!) just brought to my attention that I haven't blogged for a while.

(My other regular reader was too polite to mention it. Ha ha.)

When I looked at the last 3 posts, the reason was immediately obvious. Apart from the cool concrete mixer photo, I was talking about my masters course. That has pretty much filled up the corners of my life for the past month or two, and is likely to do so for the next little while as well.

But I handed in my first essay on Monday, so have chilled out for the week at least.

It's actually pretty boring writing about how you haven't been writing.... so I'm not going to do it. And I'm carefully embedding this post in between other, more interesting posts, so it can exist, but hide behind them like a bashful wallflower!

No comments: