Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blogs can take over your life.

Well, obviously not this one. At a rate of one post every 2 weeks (is that being too generous?), and even if it takes 10 minutes to write a post (which is usually doesn't), keeping this blog up would take less than 4 hours a year. Mind you, that's quite a lot more when you divide it by the number of loyal readers I have (very few).

No, reading other people's blogs can take over you life if you let it. And some of them, I think, must take a lot more time to write, given that they have new posts every day - or several times a day.

I try not to do too much of it, but when a friend sends me a link to an interesting post, then I inevitably also read other posts, and follow links to other sites, and links to other blogs as well. Sometimes you get useful information that way, but mostly you get late for bed. (And tired the next morning.)

No comments: